This contains all the safeguarding information you might need.
Confidentially email our club Safeguarding Officer
Wymondham Archers takes Safeguarding and Welfare very seriously.
Wymondham Archers has adopted all of the Safeguarding Policies and Procedures published by Archery GB
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy
- Safeguarding Adults Policy
- Safeguarding, Health and Risk Agreement
- Safeguarding Children Reports Form.pdf
- Safeguarding Adults Report Form.pdf
Wymondham Archers Safeguarding and Welfare Officer
Sam Parker — firstname.lastname@example.org
A little bit about me:
- I have worked in Health and Social care for over 10 years. Some of my training and qualifications.
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social care, Level 3 in Safeguarding for Adults and Children.
- I also do training on working with Complex Mental Health, including all learning disabilities.
- I have shot many bowstyles but I like Barebow the best (Personal choice of course).
- I do attend competitions all around the country and last year I represented the County at the National Intercounties Championships, and came away with a silver medal.
- Currently I still havent managed to get one of the new Wymondham medals, but im working on that.
- During the Summer months I can be found at the Outdoor range trying to shoot at 50m.
- I mostly attend on a Thursday evening and some saturday afternoons, some of them I'm even seen behind the BBQ.
- So please come and say hi to me at any time I'm always happy to chat.